Re: Spam injected into www.nslu2-linux.org's AllRecentChanges page

  • mr_markas
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2007

      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Optware/RecentChanges

      > Fixed. Interestingly, the AllRecentChanges page is already password
      > protected, so I'm not sure how that text was injected (unless the wiki
      > password is now in the wild).
      >
      > -- Rod

      Thanks for the fix.

      Is it possible for them to have created some arbitrary page. Then in
      the comment for major/minor remarks, they place some exceeding long
      entries so it appears in the Recent changes page?

      If so, is there way force a length limit on the change remarks. (This
      might have the adverse effect of leading to more pages of spam to
      insert more sites in the Recent changes pages.

      Just a thought (and I have no idea how the current change remarks
      work.) :-D

      Thanks, Markus.