Re : [nslu2-general] Re: 2 ext3 formatted drives on usb hub on port1 using unslung 6.8

  • Eric Bayard
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2007
      Thank you very much.
      I have now my disks up and running. It is great. However I have been using a diversion script to mount them as my fstab is overwritten on reboot. Would there be a solution to change fstab and have it permanent over reboot?
      I am new to linux so my question might seem stupid but in that case what is the advantage of having them mounted by fstab rather than with a diversion script?
      Thank you
      Eric