Re: Backup file errors.

  • Sail_68
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2007
      Some further info, but with the same results.

      I ran chkdsk on the FAT32 drive from a windows machine, no errors.

      I flashed 6.8 to the slug, unslung to a flash drive as Disk 2,
      connected the FAT32 drive to Disk 1 and ran SyncBack with hashing
      enabled. 3 files were reported different between the FAT32 drive and
      the XP NTFS source drive. Synced the three files. Ran SyncBack again
      and five different files reported differences. I did not sync the
      five files. During the comparison, 3150 files totaling 1.5gb are
      downloaded from the slug at a peak rate of about 3mB / sec. The slug
      appears the freeze during this process, as IP traffic stopped several
      times for a period of about a minute.

      Again, after reflashing with R63, no differences were reported, not
      even the five files reported under 6.8, and the slug did not appear to
      freeze.

      .. Bob