Re: [nslu2-general] Quickguide (LaTeX) pdf proposition + some code

  • ffdfsdf fdfdf
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2007
      I'm glad that you receive it possitevely....

      Thanks,
      Xan

      Rod Whitby <rod@...> escribió: We're always happy to host such documents on the nslu2-linux.org site. I'm on the road, so can't read it at the moment, but I will look at it on the weekend and work out where to put it.
      -- Rod
      (Apologies for formatting - sent on the road from Treo650)