Mount two slugs to transfers files between them

  • Rob Conway
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2007
      I have two slugs (unslung6.8) and want to exchange some files between them. I did a wiki search however to no avail.

      Anybody know how to copy files between two SLUGS which are on the same network. I tried rmount without much luck.

      cheers

      rob

    • realpsychodad
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2007
        Hi

        I use:

        smbmount "//NSLU3/Disk 2" /share/video2 -o
        username=katherine,password="" rw

        That works... and then rsync the rest.

        by

        Psychodad