Which Maxtor HD?

  • nwestfella
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2007
      Hello,

      I am hoping someone can offer a little advice?

      I am looking at purchasing a new Maxtor ext HD to go with my brand new
      NSLU2. The most important feature I want is for the drive to spin
      down. However, although I plan to stream music in the future, I only
      feel I need an 80 /120GB capacity unit at the most. Can anyone tell
      me whether the OneTouch Mini's come with the windows spin down
      software or is it just the 'big brother' versions of 300 / 500gb which
      have it?

      Thanks for any advice!