Any SLUG user from Singapore?

  • alvindustin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2007
      Hi all! i'm just wondering if there are any SLUG users here in singapore? cos the LUG/open
      source community here is quite small. hope we can meet up and discuss and form a local
      special interest group here?
    • janne5011
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 10, 2007
        Hi you may be interested in this group to:
        nslu2-linux
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nslu2-linux/?yguid=184009766

        /J

        --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "alvindustin" <alvindustin@...>