Re: [nslu2-general] Randomly duplicated messages

  • Klaus Ruebsam
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 28, 2007
      Hi Gregg,

      > Is everyone else seeing this? The list is producing duplicate messages....

      yes, same reading :-) here: tons of dublicates in various Y-groups. Seems to be a Y-problem rather than spam or misconfiguration of a clients application. I´m sure they will get it sorted out pretty soon (as their inbox will also get flooded with complaints of other YG-users). That seems to be the price we have to pay for a service free of charge. As long as they get it sorted out within the next days I would even not send any message to them.

      I´ll stay tuned for some real breaking news.

      Kind regards,

      Klaus
      Jetzt GMX ProMail testen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail