RE: [nslu2-general] Using cvs on unslung: any docs?

  • siegfried
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 28, 2007
      Have you used svn on the slug? Is there any slug (Unslung) specific

      documentation? Is any unslung specific documentation necessary or does

      the ipkg automatically create the approprate files in /etc/init.d so

      the server runs automatigically on boot? I think this was the problem

      I was having with cvs.

      Does svn work with emacs?

      Thanks,

      Siegfried