lighttpd and multiple ports?

  • etherkidd
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2007
      Has anyone got lighttpd to work on multiple ports? Can someone tell
      me how they did it? I need multiple ports because I also have oxyl
      installed and would like a webserver that can run php without
      isntalling another service since my slug is doing alot of work
      already. I tried opening a port but the slug just crashed on me so if
      you can share your config that would be greatly appreciated.
      currently running lighttpd with PHP-FCGI.

      Thanks for any info as it is greatly appreciated.
    • etherkidd
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2007
        --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "etherkidd" <etherkidd@...> wrote:

        > Has anyone got lighttpd to work on multiple ports? Can someone tell
        > me how they did it? I need multiple ports because I also have oxyl
        > installed and would like a webserver that can run php without
        > isntalling another service since my slug is doing alot of work
        > already. I tried opening a port but the slug just crashed on me so if
        > you can share your config that would be greatly appreciated.
        > currently running lighttpd with PHP-FCGI.
        >
        > Thanks for any info as it is greatly appreciated.

        can someone reply. I'm still don't know how to setit to use multiple
        ports.
      • bascule_the_fule
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007

          > can someone reply. I'm still don't know how to setit to use multiple
          > ports.

          I can't respond with regard to a selection of conf files or the
          specifics of the apps you mention, but basically you could run
          multiple instances of lighttpd with a conf for each that details the
          port you want to listen on.

          I don't know if there is a smarter way to do this - I am sure someone
          will reply if there is!

          BTF