large file copies under FAT

  • Radha Mohan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2007
      Hi all,

      I have a Linksys-NSLU2 box with the unslung-6.8 firmware. I am able to copy large files(>200MB) from Windows PC into the pen drive connected to the nslu2 box with ease. But if I configure samba in my linux PC and try the same I am getting "Network name no longer exists" error in the Windows side. I saw the samba log files. It reads :

      smbd/oplock.c:oplock_break(791)
      oplock_break: end of file from client
      oplock_break failed for file songs.rar (dev = 811, inode = 19, file_id = 8)
      oplock_break: client failure in break - shutting down this smbd.

      Can anyone help me in this regard ??

      Regards,
      mohan

      http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265