Help. How to access ntfs share from Apache2?

  • etherkidd
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2007
      Can someone please tell me how to get apache2 to access the contents
      of a ntfs share that's attached to nslu2 with 6.8beta firmware?

      I manage to setup showcenter but I have alot of media files on a ntfs
      drive. However the showcenter own't access the ntfs share... Please
      help. Thanks.
    • Marcel Nijenhof
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
        On Wed, 2007-02-28 at 23:49 +0000, etherkidd wrote:
        > Can someone please tell me how to get apache2 to access the contents
        > of a ntfs share that's attached to nslu2 with 6.8beta firmware?

        Probably you can solve that with a alias in the config file:
        http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_alias.html#alias

        --
        marceln