Perils of installing X11 on unslung?

  • siegfried
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      What are folks's experience with installing X11 on their slugs (Unslung and
      SlugOS)? It's not that I need it - but it is intriguing. Does it uninstall
      completely, easily and well? What is the ipkg command to uninstall X11?

      If you are not using the X11 interface, does it only consume disk space on
      the admin partition or does it always consume memory? How much disk/volatile
      memory does it use?

      Is X11 actually useful or is it just an oddity?

      Thanks,

      Siegfried