Re: [nslu2-general] Re: Cherokee,php,fcgi, php-fcgi /now how to phpmyadmin and dokuwiki of mediawiki

  • Robert Hammond
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 25, 2007
      In message <err0fg+100hb@...>, Daniel <delisleda2004@...>
      writes
      >--- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel" <delisleda2004@...>
      >wrote:
      >>
      >> --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, Robert Hammond
      >> <rob.hammond@> wrote:
      >> >
      >> > In message <eriqjp+6nne@>, Daniel <delisleda2004@>
      >> > writes

      >> directory

      >page)

      >> new
      >> execute
      >> > >
      >> > In the Cherokee 'default' file change the DocumentRoot
      >> >
      >> > from
      >> >
      >> > DocumentRoot /opt/share/www/cherokee

      >> > DocumentRoot /opt/share/www
      >> >
      >> > --
      >> > Robert Hammond
      >> > PGP:0x154144DA
      >> >Thank Robert for the answer
      >>
      >> i did change DocumentRoot to /opt/share/www
      >>
      >> it came back to:
      >> 404 Not Found
      >> The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server.
      >>
      >> Cherokee web server 0.5.6 Port 80
      >>
      >> So i try something else in my directory /opt/share/www
      >> i rename cherokee directory to backupcherokee then rename
      >phpmyadmin
      >> to cherokee (i am that desesparate) then try index.php from the
      >root
      >> address (guess what now i have acess to phpmyadmin)
      >>
      >> So my problem is really making cherokee understand that the
      >> phpmyadmin is in directory phpmyadmin and not under cherokee
      >>
      >> Question could it be related to phpmyadmin configuration (Localhost)
      >> not being set properly ( i left it at localhost in the
      >config.inc.php)
      >>
      >I finally manage to get everything working thank robert the directory
      >thing is sort out with the /opt/share/www

      Glad to hear that you have it working, I think that most of the
      phpmyadmin settings are best left at the default value.

      The current Optware version of this program is rather old so I
      personally have a much more recent version, down loaded direct from
      www.phpmyadmin.net, unzipped and copied to the correct folder. The
      trick to getting any external PHP app working is setting the file
      attributes. There is a section on this at the end of the Wiki page if
      you need it.

      <http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/UseTheThttpdWebserver>
      --
      Robert Hammond