cannot access the shares from pc

  • Ulrich Dietz
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2007
      Hi there,
      after update unslung6 my nslu2 was running well.
      Unfortunately I played too much in pluggung flashdrives and harddrives
      with my new hub. So I damaged boot sector of my unslung disk...
      Now few Hours later I did a new unsling and everything seems fine.
      Printer runs well, but
      I have no access to the disk2 share via network from the pc.
      From my point of view all group and share permissions are fine.
      Trying to access, windows prompts a window with username and password
      and refuses access.
      Any hint?

      Thanks

      Ulrich