may I change harddrive from port2 to port1?

  • Ulrich Dietz
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2007
      Still not managing my prinetr to work after upgrade to unslung6 I'd
      like to swap printer and harddrive between the ports like it was with
      unslung5.
      May I do that?

      Ulrich
    • Ulrich Dietz
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 23, 2007
        --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "Ulrich Dietz" <elbmuendung@...>
        wrote:

        > Still not managing my prinetr to work after upgrade to unslung6 I'd
        > like to swap printer and harddrive between the ports like it was with
        > unslung5.
        > May I do that?
        >
        > Ulrich

        see thred before. printing works now. test is no more necessary.

        regards

        Ulrich