Firmware FUBAR

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2005
      Bought my NSLU2 today and thought I'd upgrade the firmware. I got an
      error when installing it and now I'm caught between firmware versions.
      I can ping the device and even use the drives connected to it but I
      can't access the web admin stuff. I've tried Tftp and got the error
      "unable to get responses from the server." I've done the whole
      holding down the reset button for 3 mins and then unpluging it and
      pluggin it in. Still no go. Any ideas or am I screwed.
    • Martin Hiernaux
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15, 2005
        Perhaps this could help :
        http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/RecoverFromABadFlash