Re: [nslu2-general] NSLU2 with Mac? Possible?

  • Andreas Hucks
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 14, 2005
      Macs can read ext2, but that is irrelevant to your question, as it is
      only used internal. The NSLU2 exports the shares using SMB (Windows
      filesharing), which Macs can connect to. An even better option would be
      to install Unslung and connect via NFS from the Mac. In my experience,
      using NFS for Macs is more reliable and faster. But it's going to work
      either way.

      Cheers,
      Andreas