I would like recommendations for a merchant

  • jan_fure
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2007
      Hi;

      Sorry if this is an inappropriate posting, I did not find anything by
      searching the archives.

      I know how to use froogle and similar search engines, but even looking
      at somewhat reputable merchants like newegg, I see comments that
      people received the older 133MHz device on recent purchases.

      I would like to hear who you bought the NSLU2 from, if you were happy
      with the merchant.

      Jan
    • dave nash
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2007
        Jan,

        > I would like to hear who you bought the NSLU2 from, if you were happy
        > with the merchant.

        You don't say where you are based, but I bought mine from Dabs.com in the UK. I
        was perfectly happy with them and their service, and the Slug is 266MHz.

        Dave
        --
        http://www.davesastro.co.uk