Re: VSFTPD config query

  • indypup06
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2007
      Hi
      Bit more info...I have following in the etc/passwd file

      ftpuser:scP.J3hOO7UZY:2000:501:::/ftpuser:/bin/sh

      The directory ftpuser has been created...FOlder attributes are as follows:

      drwxrwxr-x 2 ftpuser everyone 4096 Jan 20 19:10

      I assume this has got something to do with the ftpuser folder and
      permissions/location.

      Cheers