Webserver w. PHP on Openslug

  • Michael Edholm
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2007
      Hi all

      Since the "upgrade" from Unslung to Openslug 3.10 I'm really missing my
      webserver with PHP support. Any recommendations on what to use as I
      can't seem to find any precompiled in the ipkg listings.

      /Michael

    • Brian Zhou
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2007
        You have at least

        http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Optware/Slugosbe

        -Brian Zhou

        --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Edholm"
        <Michael.Edholm@...> wrote:

        > Hi all
        >

        > Since the "upgrade" from Unslung to Openslug 3.10 I'm really missing my
        > webserver with PHP support. Any recommendations on what to use as I
        > can't seem to find any precompiled in the ipkg listings.
        >

        > /Michael

      • Michael Edholm
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 2007
          Thanks Brian.

          Worked like a charm.

          /Michael

          <mailto:nslu2-general%40yahoogroups.com> , "Michael Edholm"