Re: NTFS on port1 - what am I doing wrong?

  • rookieslug
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2007
      Well, after reading on NTFS a bit more, I decided to go for FAT32
      instead. Figured out how to format FAT32 250GB partition under WinXP
      and connected drive to Slug. It was immediately recognized, even after
      I connected it via USB hub.

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, <mwester@...> wrote:

      > You are trying (it sounds like) to export the NTFS volume implicitly
      by mounting it beneath an already-exported ext3 volume. I don't think
      you can do that. With Unslung 5.5, you'll need to mount the NTFS
      volume elsewhere, then create your own Samba share to make it
      available to the XP system for use.