Re: Slowing down sync?

  • Ben
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2007
      That's bizzare. I've got mt-daapd (I understand that this is the
      problems.
      However, I tend to use rdiff-backup instead - no reason, just felt
      like it - which doesn't seem to cause any buffering at all. To be
      fair, all I've done so far is the initial rdiff-backup which
      transferred about 80Gb of data from one local disk to another across
      USB (no hubs - both drives plugged straight in). I'm guessing this is
      a more intensive task than the incremental backup I've got to set up
      as soon as I can get crontab working properly:-)

      Are you using your Soundbridge wirelessly or wired? Mine's wired -
      does this make a difference?

      Cheers

      Ben