Slowing down the sync using firefly?

  • Nick B
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2007
      I would love to still be able to use my Roku Soundbridge after setting
      my NSLU2 to sync.

      I always end up with a "server not responding" message. I set my NSLU2
      to sync to my iTunes server, and have added 150Mb of music. An hour
      later I still have no access to my Roku on my uNSLUng server.

      Can I limit the speed so I can still get a response from my server?

      Thanks

      Nick