RE: [nslu2-general] Re: How to write and execute "hello world" for/on NSLU2?

  • siegfried
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 2, 2007
      It looks like the information in Lances reply is not on the wiki (at
      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/HowTo/NativelyCompileUnslungPackages) and I
      see one of the rules is to update the wiki when new information is
      dispersed.

      If I could get some help on creating a non-root account for native
      compilation, I would update the wiki! As you can see, when I log into the
      siegfried account I tried to create for myself, it tells me that I don't
      have access to /HOME. Can someone please help me understand what chmod or
      chown commands I need to apply to the file user to rememdy this problem?

      Thanks,

      Siegfried

      _____