Re: [nslu2-general] Su/Tinylogin

  • Siddy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2005
      Hi Dave!

      > Can anyone give me some tips on how to get su working under Unslung firmware?

      I had the same problem yesterday and solved it by getting the
      coreutils-sources from http://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/coreutils/ and
      compiling su with the native toolchain. It took quite a while, but it
      was worth the wait! ;-)

      Cheers,
      Siddy
    • Dave Tansley
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2005
        > I had the same problem yesterday and solved it by getting the
        > coreutils-sources from http://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/coreutils/ and
        > compiling su with the native toolchain. It took quite a while, but it
        > was worth the wait! ;-)

        Ah ha! Nice one. That worked great. And now I've got gcc/make on there
        as well. The mind boggles at the capabilities of this machine...

        Dave