Re: [nslu2-general] Re: MTD partition limit

  • Rod Whitby
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 11, 2006
      paziu wrote:
      > Hello Rod,
      >
      > Thank you for your reply,
      > This is the link to the hex dump of the FIS directory:
      > http://depositfiles.com/files/441054
      > ( click on free download and wait 30 sec... )

      No thanks. That site was full of inappropriate popups, banners and all
      sorts of other stuff. And after all that, it didn't give me the file.

      Please do "hexdump file.bin > file.txt" and then paste file.txt into
      http://pastebin.ca and then send the URL it gives you for access.

      -- Rod
    • paziu
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 12, 2006
        Sorry for this Rod,

        This is the hexdump link from the Redboot's >> x << of the FIS.

        http://pastebin.ca/276579

        Thank you,

        Mike