Re: [nslu2-general] Re: Unslinging goes wrong at step 5 under 'Unslinging Details' in Unslung-6.8 readme

  • Martin Engdahl
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5, 2006
      Thanks for the answer!
      I tried to format it several times, but it didnt help. In the end it turned
      out that I had to remount the drive to get it to work, and that the
      read/write permissions were borked as well. As I am a linux noob I can not
      really tell exactly what we did, I got some great help from mwester in
      #nslu2-general :)
      Thanks again for your answer!