Re: [nslu2-general] NSLU2 Western Digital My Book Pro II

  • Lance
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2006
      I think its just that the NSLU2 usb ports cannot see a raid system
      the WD My BOOK II Pro is a raid drive enclosure usb type

    • lanceb@optonline.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2006
        kind of figured that may be the problem was hoping there would be some patch or driver to add Raid support...thanks----- Original Message -----From: Lance Date: Friday, December 1, 2006 9:48 amSubject: Re: [nslu2-general] NSLU2 Western Digital My Book Pro IITo: nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com> I think its just that the NSLU2 usb ports cannot see a raid system> the WD My BOOK II Pro is a raid drive enclosure usb type> > Marcel Nijenhof wrote:> >> > On Thu, 2006-11-30 at 04:53 +0000, lancealot1on1 wrote:> > >> > > Has anyone had any luck or know of anyone getting the new> > > My Book II Pro 1 Terabyte to be recognized by the USB port > on the> > > NSLU2....Using the full Drive Raid 0 not mirrored Raid 1 NTFS> >> > 1) Which os/version?> > 2) Is the problem the drive or the filesystem?> >> > -- > > marceln> >> > > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]> >