Process return error, operation aborted

  • mururoa
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2006
      When I try to activate or desactivate the telnet login using the management
      web interface I get the error : process return error, operation aborted.
      As I dont have so far installed any other connection way I cant access the
      slug while operating.
      If I boot the slug without any disk connected I can login by enabling telnet
      using the web interface ( no error ) and then telnet the slug.
      So if I boot without the disk attached I can change the configuration but
      how can I make telnet always available ?
      Since I cant install anything without the disk attached I cant install
      dropbear or openssh and then reboot the slug.