Re: [nslu2-general] Re: status led blinking green/yellow. Something wrong?

  • Razvan Gornea
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 27, 2006

      so it looks like you have a problem when trying to set the trigger source to
      timer. Possibly as the error code from leds command seems to indicate you
      are missing a kernel module. This means that one or some files in the sysfs
      holding attributes for timer trigger source will be missing and that's why
      you get the error message in slug_leds.

      On my system I don't have any ledtrig_heartbeat module and it works OK but I
      have a very old build. Maybe things changed for new versions. Also the user
      argument for leds is not very clear because this makes reference to the
      config in /etc/default/rcS which I don't know what is it. What exactly are
      you trying to set the status led to?

      Razvan