Re: DebianSlug died . . . solid red light on boot

  • duffermonkey02
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 27, 2006
      Sorry, my previous email might have been a bit misleading.

      To be more explicit, the issues I'm having are with Debian/NSLU2 Etch
      RC1 (debian-installer) and NOT DebianSlug 3.10 Beta (NSLU2).

      I have not tried any other setup (but might have to soon).

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "duffermonkey02"