Supported USB HD

  • Daniel Berenguer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2006
      I want to configure my first NAS + print server bassed on the NSLU2.

      Is there any USB hard disk better supported by Unslung than others? I
      just want to be sure before purchasing my HD and I've read some posts
      about incompatibilities. Any list of supported HD?

      Thanks in advance and sorry for this silly question.

      Daniel.