Re: [nslu2-general] Backup Fills Destination Drive

  • Mike (mwester)
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2006
      This is the second report of problems recently.

      Peter - have you changed any of the backup scripts, or followed the steps on
      the wiki regarding fixing the drive to drive backup for unslung? I'm
      assuming that you are using the Linksys GUI to do the backup copy?
      Which drive did you unsling to originally?

      Mike (mwester)