Samba 3.0 on NSLU-2 From DD-WRT V23 sp2 on Linksys wrt54GL

  • sloanmiller2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2006
      I upgraded my slug to samba 3.0 and would like to use the dd-wrt
      capability to use the slug as my filesystem so I can run ipkg on my
      slug and install other apps. Has anyone done this here can anyone
      give me pointers. I am running into trouble trying to mount the
      slug filesystem.

      slug Firmware Version: V2.3R63-uNSLUng-6.8-beta