BitTorrent Client?

  • Sean Carolan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2006
      What do you all use for BitTorrent on the nslu2? I've had no luck so
      far, here's what I've tried:

      py-bittorrent - gives 'setrlimit' error every time I try to run it.
      Official bittorrent 5.0 client from bittorrent.com does same thing

      rtorrent - very cool client, but never actually downloads anything. I
      can see peers, loads torrents fine but no data actually changes hands.

      ctorrent - harder to use, seems to have same problem.

      bittornado - same thing. Connects to peers - no data transfer.

      Any suggestions?
    • Vidar Tysse
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2006
        enhanced-ctorrent seems stable now.
        ctcs gives you remote control of enhanced-ctorrent.
        Both are ipkg packages for Unslung.

        Read about them: http://www.rahul.net/dholmes/ctorrent/

        --
        __Vidar__