mt-daapd problem

  • dtansley1974
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
      Hi folks,

      I've got my slug unslung and everything seems to be working great.
      Just trying to get the mt-daapd package working now, but whenever I
      start it, it exits with the following error:

      Rendezvous socket closed (daap server crashed?) Aborting.

      I can't seem to see what I'm doing wrong. Anyone got nay ideas?

      Dave
    • Dave Tansley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
        > I've got my slug unslung and everything seems to be working great.
        > Just trying to get the mt-daapd package working now, but whenever I
        > start it, it exits with the following error:
        >
        > Rendezvous socket closed (daap server crashed?) Aborting.
        >
        > I can't seem to see what I'm doing wrong. Anyone got nay ideas?

        Sorry to reply to my own post, but I figured out the problem. It turns
        out that the MP3 scan was failing on one particular album everytime.
        Removing this cured the server crash.

        For the record, it was Bat Out Of Hell by Meatloaf. Who said Rock n
        Roll never hurt anyone eh?

        Dave