Disk1 : Not Formatted

  • jeffnes
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2004

      I've been using the nslu2 for 5 months with hardly any problems,
      untill today. I noticed that accessing the drive seemd real slow, I
      decided to power it down. Now the Nslu2 says drive not formatted.
      And the default password has been restored and my users that I set
      up are gone as well, its like the NSLU2 reset to defaults except it
      kept my IP address assignment.

      I power cycled it a few times, no luck. Any suggestions would be
      appreciated, I really don't want to reformat. Is there any way to
      retrieve my files and my config?

      Thanks
      Jeff