Upgrade to NSLU2_V23R63.bin

  • Sime Males
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 6, 2006
      I have just received a NSLU2 unit, and it comes with standard R24
      firmware. I wish to upgrade it to the latest firmware release before I
      start putting third party firmware.

      I get the not enough free space error when attempting to upgrade. The
      Linux documentation says not to use the EraseAll tool, what can I use
      then to upgrade to R63 ?
    • Sean Carolan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2006
        --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "Sime Males" <sime_m@...> wrote:

        > I have just received a NSLU2 unit, and it comes with standard R24
        > firmware. I wish to upgrade it to the latest firmware release before I
        > start putting third party firmware.

        Why do you want to do this? The 3rd party firmware is going to
        overwrite whatever is on there, will it not?