Help building a package - ftpcopy

  • Sean Carolan
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2006
      Hello folks, I'm new to this so maybe someone can give some advice.
      I'm following the steps outlined on this page:

      http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Unslung/AddAPackageToUnslung

      to try and compile ftpcopy for my own use, and possibly to add to the
      repository if I can ever get it working:

      http://www.ohse.de/uwe/ftpcopy/install.html

      I have set up the development environment and gotten to the point
      where my .mk file has been customized, and I type "make ftpcopy". At
      this point the C compiler does it's thing for about 15 minutes, and
      exits with a bunch of 'Missing terminating " character' errors.

      Any ideas?
    • Sean Carolan
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2006
        > I have set up the development environment and gotten to the point
        > where my .mk file has been customized, and I type "make ftpcopy". At
        > this point the C compiler does it's thing for about 15 minutes, and
        > exits with a bunch of 'Missing terminating " character' errors.
        >
        > Any ideas?

        Ok, according to rwhitby this cross-compiler will not work on my
        Ubuntu laptop, so if anyone is interested in building this package for
        me I'll be happy to pay you for your time. Contact me off-list at
        scarolan@... if you can build a .ipk package of ftpcopy for me.
      • Brian Zhou
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2006
          Please donate to nslu2-linux.