OpenSSH no longer can login

  • Stephen Collins
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2006
      I have an Unslung NSLU2 that I have installed OpenSSH and several
      other packages on. It's been several weeks since I have had to log in
      to the slug, but now I want to in order to make some changes to the
      Subversion repos I have there. When I try to log in from a Terminal
      prompt I get the following:

      Last login: Tue Oct 31 22:03:35 on ttyp1
      Welcome to Darwin!
      You have new mail.
      gaiman:~ trib$ ssh root@192.168.1.77
      Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).
      gaiman:~ trib$

      What have I done? I imagine it's something both fundamental and dumb.

      TIA.