Re: Why is my harddisk full?

  • ptrsmid
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 31, 2006
      Lennart, thanks for your help
      I changed the script according to the one in the wiki and removed
      everything in de /share/hdd/data/share/flash/data directory and
      everything seems to be working ok now. And in the meantime I learned
      some extra linux commands....
      I looked into the rsync documentation and have an exiting plan to
      change the backup in the future into a backup whith snapshots. At the
      moment I'm a bit short of spare time so it has to wait until the
      comming long winter evenings.

      Regards, Peter

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, Lennart Börjeson