Re: Unsling 2 "FIXES PROBLEMS !!!! "

  • chockenbarger@cox.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2004
      I did the same thing, with the exact same results! I have been
      fighting with the NSLU2 for months, found this group, read how to
      unsling my setup, and I haven't had a problem in over a month. My
      drives were recognized, all the data I had put on them before the
      problems started was still there, and it rocks!

      Thanks for all the helpful hints in this group and a great piece of
      code in the beta 2 of unslung.

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "K. Carter Sr."