Installing Webmin on DebianSlug 3.10 Beta

  • derek_broyhill
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2006
      Hi all, I'm an intermediate Linux user trying to setup webmin on
      DebianSlug 3.1 Beta.

      I downloaded the "Debian" package from the webmin site, and I tried to
      use ipkg to install but it requires some extra perl packages that
      don't seem available with ipkg. How can I get these packages from the
      real Debian repository or is that not possible with DebianSlug? If
      not, what are my options here besides compiling on the Slug (which I'd
      rather not get into)?

      What have other people done to install Webmin?