Re: gnump3d install help for newbie

  • Brad Donovan
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2006
      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "Harm Aarts" <harmaarts@...> wrote:

      > Hehe, I figured it out. You have to install make firts. 'ipkg
      install make'

      Ok I got it to install and when I run it, it indexes my music collection
      but when I try to access the server it seams to lock up the nslu2 and
      I have to reboot.
    • Harm Aarts
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2006
        Wow, That's pretty bad. I got it to install but when pointing my browser to
        the relevant ip and port it showed nothing, no error, no htm, nothing. The
        access log did log my visit. I can't help you any further sry.

        Harm