Re: Problem Mounting Drive formatted EXT3

  • fendermb4
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2006
      I had a similar problem when using partition magic to create/format
      my partitions from a windows machine. The same drive worked fine
      once I had partitioned and formatted from a linux box.

      If you don't have a linux machine other than the slug, install the
      busybox ipkg. There is a non-crippled version of fdisk in there
      that you can use to create your new partition. Then you can use the
      linksys mkfs to format ext3.

      --- In nslu2-general@yahoogroups.com, "mrgoobin" <mrgoobin@...>