Re: [nslu2-general] Debian Installer

  • Robin Cornelius
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2006
      bullguard_rene wrote:
      > Hi Guys,
      >
      > I've been using Unslung for some time and I wanted to try out the Debian
      > NSLU2 <http://www.slug-firmware.net/d-dls.php> linux instead. I tried
      > following Martin Michlmayr's guide <http://www.cyrius.com/debian/nslu2/>
      > , but I'm running into problems. First off I get this error early during
      > the installation: Error.
      > <http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/5247/errorif6.png>

      I ran in to all sorts of problems with the debian installer, its a bit
      buggy still so would probably benefit from some proper bug reports but
      in the end the quickest way to install debian is to flash the debianslug
      image then deb-bootstrap the debian system which is pretty effective and
      quite strightforward.

      --
      Robin Cornelius
      http://www.byteme.org.uk