Unslung NTFS Mount Problem + How to Switch from 1 EXT3 drive to 2?

  • jsw_jsw_jsw
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2006
      NSLU2 is unslung to port 2 using v. 6.8. It does not see any ntfs
      drives connected to port 1. It does see FAT32 drives ok.

      I am in US so I assume codepage is ok. I did try the procedure to test
      the Latin codepage, but that did not help. For now, I am reformatting
      my drive to Fat32, but I have other NTFS drives. Any idea how to mount
      them?

      Also, If I do decide to switch my second drive to EXT3 then what is
      the best way to go about it? Should I move my boot drive to port 1 and
      put the new drive on port 2, or should I just plug the new drive inito
      port 1?

      Thanks.