Large file support and FTP

  • Steve Bainbridge
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2006

      I'm running an unslung Slug (V2.3R63-uNSLUng-6.8-beta) and when I try
      to download (using FTP) a large file (circa 4GB) it gets to just below
      the 32 bit limit and then the connection terminates. I've tried it
      several times and it always fails just below the 32 bit limit. The
      last time I tried it I received 2,147,483,647 bytes of data before the
      connection closed.

      So, does this kernel support large files ? If so, is there an updated
      version of FTP that I need to use ?

      Thanks,

      Steve