debianslug vs unslung vs ?

  • harmaarts
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2006
      Hi all,

      I like my slug so far but I can use my slug for only a limited amount
      of things, the default samba share and some torrent downloading. I
      would like to do more(jinzora/webcam). But the problem seems to be the
      internal memory of the slug(in absence of the 'top' command I use
      'sar' and 'ps' to estimate memory usage). Now I am considering
      switching to DebianSlug but can some one tell me if there is a gain in
      memory in doing so? Any other slug distro which does so? And what is
      the status of DebianSlug? Truly beta or the 'debian unstable' kind of
      beta?

      With kind regards!